Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Intern Spotlight: Joseph Hark II

Joseph R. Hark II
Name: Joseph R. Hark II

College:  Bentley University

Major: Corporate Finance & Accounting

Graduation Year: May 2015

What he did at Unette:
This is my 3rd summer working at Unette Corporation. After three years  I have had the chance to have exposure to many different aspects of the business. This summer, I spent the majority of my time working on our new website and our online presence. When I return to school, I will continue to work on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the Unette website and online media consulting. Also, this summer I designed new t-shirts for our second big advertising mail out. Be sure to call Unette and request a package containing: company information, sample tubes (single use tubes, stick packs, reclosable tubes etc) and a t-shirt! Call (973) 328-6800.

What he likes to do in his free time:
In my free time I am busy with the Microfinance Group at my school, the Judicial Board, and the Center for Women and Business. In addition I like to go running, hiking, fishing, and camping with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment